Window to the Woods is a two-part, six-session course on understanding Maine’s forest communities.
The program aims to provide a strong understanding of Maine’s forests, encourage you to share what you learn with the students in your classroom, and utilize the available resources with students.
- Cost: FREE
- Each session is from 3 pm to 5:30 pm on the scheduled dates
- Earn up to 1.5 contact hours for each session you attend
- Attend one session to receive an electronic version of Project Learning Tree’s Explore Your Environment Activity Guide
Fall Schedule (tentative):
- October 11, 2022 – Forest Biology and Ecology
- November 15, 2022- Forest Management
- December 13, 2022 – Maine’s Wood Products
Spring Schedule: TBD
We’ll follow up with registrants to distribute webinar links and further information. Let us know if you have any questions at info@maineplt
We will update this page with details as they become available